12.10.2010

Friday Favorites

Wow, it’s been a crazy week!  It’s been three months since I started working part time and the first full week of the month is always super hectic for me.  Add the baby is getting his top two front teeth and being overbooked with activities for the holiday season and our schedule is all messed up.  I hope to get back to my regular posting schedule next week, I have so many exciting things to share.  Here are some of my current etsy favorites, head on over to etsy for some crowd free shopping, the time to get things by Christmas is getting short.

Friday Favorites 12-10-10Crochet covered patchwork rock – StitchHappens7

Cherry blossom wedding dress – Bellinabridal

3 Vintage skeleton keys – timepassages

Family tree chart – FreshRetroGallery

She bang letterpress poster – YeeHaa

Zodiac constellation oxidized brass tag – Takit2themoon

Merry forkin Christmas ornament – SpoonerZ

We are family porcelain cats – endlesswhimsy

Natural Turquoise wire wrapped ring – Hardcandygems

Nebula pendant – sarahndippity

Tarot mirror, the Empress – TheFrameandMirror

Zodiac embroidery kit – MiniatureRhino

Have a super crafty weekend!!!

No comments: