10.14.2008

Beaded Tree of Life Ornament

I have long admired the tree of life pendants that I've seen on etsy and I thought that they would make good Christmas ornaments. This is my first attempt at any sort of wire wrapping and I can see how it would be addicting.
I really like how it turned out, the two different colors of glass pearls really give it more interest and depth. I will definitely be making more of these, maybe I could use up some of my gigantic bead stash or maybe I could buy some new pretties to play with.

3 comments:

oobbles said...

That is super good work for your first go at it! I love wire wrapped stuff!

Beadin By The Sea said...

I have admired all the wire wrapped jewelry also but what a great idea to turn it into an ornament. Beautiful piece!

Julynx said...

Excellently!