11.05.2008

Neglected Blog

It seems as if I have totally abandoned my blog and I miss it. It has been very hectic at my house, we are in the process of moving. We have lived in our current house for almost two years and packing up all the acquired stuff has been a bit overwhelming especially since the entire second floor is my crafty lair. It seems that I may have enough fabric to make clothing for a small army or cozies for everything we own.
I also was a vendor at a local craft show last weekend and the prep involved in that took me about a month. I feel that I did very well for my first show and I expect to return next year.
Once we get settled in our new apartment I have oodles of new things to list in my etsy store and a stack of new projects to share here. I expect to return to blogging more consistently mid November, so please keep checking back!

1 comment:

oobbles said...

Looking forward to more blogging! Hope you can make it to town tomorrow for the meeting!