2.17.2012

Friday Finds February

We had a great shopping day on Tuesday, on our first stop I found what I thought would be awesome paper dolls from the 60’s. The folders were wrapped in plastic, so I couldn’t see exactly what was inside. Sadly when I unwrapped them the Cinderella set was missing all the dolls and the Barbie set was missing most of the clothes, the folders are fun though and I can still use the pieces that I do have for crafting.paper dolls and tart tins On the right you can see the bag of 22 tart pans I scored, hearts, circles and diamonds. I can’t wait to start crafting with them!
We also found a vintage Lite-Brite, still in the box AND with some un-punched designs!!!lite-briteIt also seems to have all of the pegs, I have a great idea for this one, but I’m going to need some more pegs.
We were really lucky with furniture this time. This children’s dresser was just begging to be taken home. It was pretty dirty, in this picture I have cleaned the top two drawers.Child's dresserLittle Man is busy spinning the knobs, they are all loose and two are missing, but that is an easy fix. I’m not sure exactly where we will be using this, but it was too sweet to pass up.
Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of our best find, we have to get some help bringing it home. It is a beautiful 1940’s waterfall buffet. Hopefully we’ll get it brought home this weekend, I’ll share photos on Facebook when it gets here.
Have you found any treasures this month? I’d love to see them. Have a super crafty weekend!!!

No comments: