3.10.2008

Thrift Store Finds

I went to my local thrift store today and found some great deals! All their coats were free and I found a very nice faux sheep skin coat that fit me perfectly and it's machine washable. Here's everything that I bought, can you believe that I only spent $3.75?
I also found a great pair of coveralls, I have big plans for them, I'm going to cut the arms off and paint a vintage tattoo flash design on the back similar to this. They had some really nice children's books, there are ten of them. Most of them are board books and they're all in almost new condition.There are also two vintage floral pillowcases and these fake wood sparrows.When I saw them I thought wow, wouldn't those look great painted like this clip art. I'm hoping that the wind dies down so I can spray prime them today. I love thrift store shopping, you never know what you'll find.

No comments: