8.10.2008

New Banners, Avatars, and Mature Graphic

I just purchased a set of shop banners and avatar set from studio71designs.
There are three banners: this one, an on vacation, and a is having a sale banner.

There are five avatars: this one, a plain one, one with a C, an away one, and a sale avatar. My old banner and avatar were a bit pixilated and fuzzy around the edges.

Also included with the package was a custom listing/reserved graphic, but I was able to get a "mature" graphic instead.
Jen(studio71designs) did a fabulous job and made everything exactly like I wanted with my choice of font and graphics to match my business cards. I will definately be using her services again!

1 comment:

oobbles said...

Look at you with your snazzy new banner! I love it! It looks so profesh!

So anyways:

I have officially tagged you; please check out this post to see what I mean:

http://chimeracrochet.blogspot.com