4.23.2009

Kind of a Long Story

Bear with me here, I promise there is a point to all this.  I was on twitter and Kathy Cano-Murillo (the Crafty Chica) tweeted about how this Sunday is Worldwide Pinhole Camera day and shared a link to the Craft Magazine blog for a template to make pinhole cameras and a great link to photojojo for more info on pinhole cameras.  Turns out that Craft Magazine is linking to Corbis Readymech Cameras where the actual templates are available for download.  I got a little side tracked looking at all the great stuff and while I have printed out my camera template that’s about as far as I’ve gotten, so I will just tease you with a picture of the camera that I’m working on.

pinhole camera peek

Oh and you can follow me on twitter here.  I’ll let you guys know how the camera turns out and I dare you to not get distracted looking at all those links!

2 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

I've had this template saved for a year and I've yet to try it. It's terrible! I hope you get it done soon than that and post about it so I finally do mine :-)

Crafterella said...

I did manage to get it cut out last night before bedtime, but today I've been on a knitting kick and haven't started folding or gluing!