12.05.2011

New Planner Pages

After living with my new simple planner for a few months there were a few things I wanted to change and a few things I wanted to add. This weekend I took some time to rework the simple planner pages, you can download them here: Crafterella’s Simple Organizer (personal use only).
organizer2The new set is 12 pages (actually 13, but that last one is blank, I could not delete it for some reason). Pages 5 and 6 are week at a glance and weekly menu planner, so I printed out four for each month.
I made a six month planner and it is about the size of a regular, single section notebook. This time I had it spiral bound and I like that a lot better than the wire bound. I made the covers with cardstock and stickers. I also added a double sided pocket for papers and a zip-loc bag for other small bits. If you are interested in how I did that leave me a comment or email me and I will help you.
I’d love to hear what you think about the new pages :) This is also my first time using google docs to share a download, if you have any trouble downloading the document or any other problems, let me know.

No comments: