12.21.2008

Finished Cowl

I finished knitting the cowl for my father in law yesterday. I like how it turned out and he will hopefully like it too! It's knit in 4 X 4 rib (120 stitches) on size US 9 needles, using Louisa Harding Mulberry 100% silk yarn. (Ahhhh, nothing showcases a finished knitting project better than blurry photo taken in the bathroom mirror!)
And since I was in the mood to take unflattering pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror, here's a shot of me modeling the town and country capelet. I really like where the bottom hits, it's at my thinnest spot, and once I put on a coordinating shirt underneath it will look great.Yesterday I ordered some new e-patterns on etsy (one for felt play food and one for a pillowcase apron) and I am excited to get sewing on those, but first I have to finish some Christmas presents and maybe do some wrapping.

No comments: