5.12.2009

Christy’s Craft Challenge for May Entry

When I looked at this months supplies all I could think about was a purse!  I know that a paper purse is not the sturdiest of things, but this one seems pretty strong.craft challenge may 3I used the clear contact paper to reinforce the papers, adding a sheet to both sides.  When I finished weaving the strips together I added another piece to the back side and then basted everything onto the fabric.craft challenge may 2The floral wire became the beaded handles that I attached to the purse using ribbon clips.  The buttons make up a small decoration and the flowers became a removable, beaded pin.

Once again, I had a lot of fun working on this and I look forward to seeing the rest of the entries.  If you would like to give it a try, get your packet here and to see all the entries check out the flickr group!

No comments: