7.16.2009

My Crafty Chica Bag is Finished!!!

Yep, I finished it up today and I am still super excited about this contest! The bag came out just like I planned, yay! I would like to take a moment to thank all my friends and my family for not telling me to shut-up about this and being really supportive throughout my obsession with this project!

chica bag finished frontThis is the front of the bag, although it is really double sided.chica bag finished back The back with it’s glitter vinyl reverse appliqués.

chica bag collage And finally a collection of all the details. The inspiration for the basic shape of this bag came from Simplicity 2658, I made mine bigger and enlarged the handle hole. There is also one large zippered pocket, three open pockets and a heart shaped key keeper on the inside. I liked this design because it has an oval shaped bottom (with a plastic insert to make it hold it’s shape).

I had so much fun working on this project, what will I do with my free time now? Oh yeah, that’s right, I’ll pay attention to my family, do the dishes, and the laundry :).

No comments: