7.06.2009

More Bag Sketches

After considering the advice I received from Christy and Ashley I decided to redesign the front.  I pared it down a little bit (I was sad to get rid of the sparrows), so I could make the banner and skull larger.chica bag front 2I think I almost have it.  The skull needs to come down a bit and I might try to squeeze some scissors in there too!

I think the other design had too much going on and since it was smaller it would have been harder to embellish and there will be some serious embellishing!

Let me know what you guys think!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Loving the new design. :)

Pam said...

That's darn cool. Kind of makes me think of Dia De Los Muertos, only in a take-no-prisoners crafty kind of way. I imagine a posse of crafters marching down the street, armed with knitting needles, hot glue guns, exacto knives, and cans of Suer 77 adhesive...

Pam said...

Oopes!
That should be cans of Super 77 adhesive...