10.24.2011

Halloween Gummy Kits

I am always in the Halloween isles of every store I go to and when I spotted these gummy brain and heart kits I knew that I wanted to give them a try.gummy kit 1I am glad I did, they were super easy, only use the microwave, and were ready very fast. All of that added up to a super kid friendly Halloween activity and the molds are reusable!gummy kit 2I sprayed the molds with cooking spray and the gummies popped right out. The only thing that I didn’t really like about these kits were the flavors, they weren’t exactly great, but they were edible and now I can make these gummies from Not So Idle Hands and reuse the molds. We’ve made home made gummies before and they really are good and easy. I guess the only thing I have to add is that home made gummies have more of a Jell-O flavor and not a gummy bear taste.
I had a short, unexpected blog vacation last week (did you miss me?), we have been enjoying fall so much and a lot of our time has been spent outside that I haven’t really been working on anything new craft wise. What I am currently working on is building stock for craft show season and you guys have seen these projects before. I have two weeks until my first show and I will be working on some new displays, I can’t wait to share them with you, if you want to see some of my inspiration check out my display pin board.

No comments: