8.07.2009

I Will Shrink Your Head

I’ve done it before and here is the proof:shrunken head some fullingI’ve been  working on this shrunken head bag for a couple of days.  I have fulled him a little and now I need to decide if I want to full him some more before I add the voodoo.  I will be adding some decorations to his hair and some stitching to his eyes and mouth and some jewelry.  I think once I finish everything up he should be pretty creepy.  Here’s what he looked like before, more homely than scary.shrunken head before fullingI found the pattern on ravelry, you’ll have to become a member if you want to download it, don’t worry it’s free and there are a lot of really great patterns to see!

I’m also still looking for spooky Halloween patterns, so please leave me a comment if you know where to find a good one!

1 comment:

mieljolie said...

Wow, that head is AWESOME!! Love the hair. Very Medusa-ish! :D Cool!

Mieljolie