8.14.2009

Thrifting at the Goodwill

Yesterday I stopped at the Goodwill that near my house, I hadn’t been there before, it’s a smaller store, but it really nice and everything is sorted/arranged very well.  It must have been my lucky day, I found all sorts of treasures!

The one is my favorite, this beautiful cut paper (???) picture, I snatched it up the moment I saw it.thrifted pic

It is really hard to photograph, the glass gives crazy reflections!  Here’s a better detail shot.thrifted pic detailI got all other sorts of stuff, clothes to recon, a purse, some shoes, and some extra special stuff for the 13 Days of Halloween Swap.  There was also some great chairs from the 70’s that were in great shape(I bet they spent their lives covered in plastic), I may have to go back for those.

Here’s a preview of what I’ll be working on next week.  All this stuff is getting repainted.DOD AngelsI also have a big weekend ahead of me, it’s time for Little Miss to get here own room and I need to paint everything, including the ceiling.  The kids are spending the night at my Parents house, so hopefully I will accomplish a lot, see you next week! 

3 comments:

oobbles said...

I love that picture you got! So awesome. So how did Pandora's purple room turn out? It's almost time for you to take repossession of your pots, now filled with plants! Some haven't grown as large as I would have liked, yet, but they will in time.

Crafterella said...

Thanks, her room is purplicious. I can't wait for the plants, do you want me to come and get them? School starts Wednesday, so I'll only have Little Miss to bring.

oobbles said...

Maybe next week- I'm not quite ready to let them go yet! lol