3.10.2009

Pop-tab-a-palosa

I have finished weaving the back piece together, it's just missing its lacing tabs and the crocheted edging.
The crocheted edging really ties the whole piece together and makes it looked more finished.
I have also been working on some strips for a different style of pop tab purse. I'm going to make a lot of these strips and then sew them together to make a clutch purse. I have also been experimenting with a "flower" for the front of the vest.
Yesterday I met my friend Lisa (Chimera Crochet) to shop for supplies for knitting and sewing projects. We wore ourselves out at Joann's, going from one end of the store to the other several times trying to match up fabrics and yarn and didn't buy a thing! We then finished up at Hobby Lobby where we found exactly what we needed!
One of the things we got was this yarn, I love the color of this yarn!!! (I love this yarn, old leaf, if you'd like some for yourself). Right now it's just a strip of stocking knit stitch, when it gets more interesting I'll be sure to share some photos.

1 comment:

oobbles said...

Oooh I'm so excited!!