4.01.2011

Featuring Fabulous on Friday

I have a HUGE back log of projects that I really want to do and today I’m going to share some of my favorite tutorials from some of my favorite blogs.  Oh, and if you get to any of these projects before I do I’d love to see how they turned out.
hula hoop dome tent Hula Hoop Dome Tent from Obsessively Stitching  FYI she did a whole week of tent tutorials.
hand sanitizer holder Hand Sanitizer Holder from A Lemon Squeezy Home.  Make sure to check out all of the purse week posts.
embellished tee Embellished Tee with Multi-layer Flowers from Make It and Love It.  I love her decorate my home series too.
the Warhol dress The Warhol Dress from MADE.  I can not get enough of her all about the boy series, good boy DIYs are hard to find.
Every time I visit any of these blogs I leave inspired, what are your favorite inspirational blogs?
Have a super crafty weekend!

No comments: