2.19.2008

Bargain Hunter #4

I got my Bargain Hunter #4 swap package from liebschien today and it is fan-freaking-tastic!!!

This is the group shot there is a burnt orange purse, a tarot card bag with tassel trim, a postcard holder with monkey fabric, 4 bead encrusted card holders (for my tarot cards), a stenciled t-shirt with a peacock, and the extra fabric, piping, and paint.
Detail of the purse, tarot card bag, card holders, and monkey postcard holder.
Here's a better shot of the stenciled peacock (I looooovveeee peacocks).
Shopping List:
Paint $.44 cardboard freecycle
Tarot card bag fabric .38 black t-shirt free
Tassels .38 monkey fabric free sample
Ribbon 1.47 orange fabric free sample
Fimo clay 1.39
Photo books 2 @1.00
zipper 2.41
piping 1.24
lining fabric 1.02

From stash:
fabric medium, freezer paper, interfacing, seed beads, glaze, and black fabric.

I absolutely love everything, my partner really stalked me well! I can't wait to put everything to use and I really can't wait to wear my new shirt. Thanks so much liebschien you did a really great job .

No comments: